What is BSCPP- Bed-Stuy Community Partnership ProgramCommunity Partnerships are a network for providers, community leaders, and residents to share resources and information, address community needs, design and promote needs for child welfare involvement and empower communities to thrive.
• Connect with neighbors, service providers, community leaders and learn about what’s going on in your community.
• Bring your ideas about how you and others can work together to support the well-being of children, youth and families
• Participate in or lead workshops, events and resource fairs and much more!
• Represent your community as a Community Leader and help build relationships and grow our network of partners
• Come join a Community Partnership!! There are 11 partnerships located throughout the five boroughs that help bring people together.
Come join us …Participation is open to all